Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Trying to get tatting time in!!!

I am trying to get a million things done and not making much progress. Everything and everyone possible tends to come up with something to keep me away from what I want to do.
I had to get some different earring posts for my nieces earrings since she ended up allegeric to the ones I had used for her earrings, and she wanted the same new ones put on the pair she ordered for her mom's Christmas present, so....while out I looked for a neat box to place my mother-in-law's pair in and found this cute plain cardboard heart box and I wrapped it with my origami paper and then glued my recently tatted heart to the top. I think she will really like this.

***I could not get a decent picture no matter how hard I tried, so I picked the best(that's what I get for not waiting for daylight).
I am still working on the tatted motifs for the glass ornaments my friend requested, but as I said, that is taking forever. I am half done with the first one though....now if I could only finish it and get the second one done I can have one ornament done!

2 comments:

Suztats said...

The box looks great with your tatted heart. I'm sure she'll love it!

tattrldy said...

I can see why your niece wanted ones she could wear - the earrings look very nice. And I love the box with the heart!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and the nice comment on the snowflakes.