Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ok, so I am addicted to tatting

I figured I wouldn't have time to tat this week, but I couldn't resist the urge to tat something(anything-I messed up a butterfly, but got one done while trying to empty 2 shuttles), but today I decided to try and make these for my niece so I could give them to her while we work a ministry weekend together this weekend. It took only about 2 hours to complete the pair. I will say they are not perfect, but I think she will like them.
Oh, these are done in Lizbeth size 20 black. The rings are 20mm.

I will not be able to do anymore till next week, but then I am planning on trying to finish a doily I started awhile back. And hopefully making some snowflakes and decorating some more glass Christmas ornaments(too ambitious probably).

3 comments:

Decoromana said...

I like them :) I am sure your nice will be very happy :)

shannon_in_love said...

personally i think that they are wonderful.

ancolie said...

these small earrings are gorgeous !
ancolie