Friday, October 1, 2010

Another cross

I wanted to make some more crosses and decided to do a pattern I have done several times. The only real difference is that this time it's not done in size 10 thread, it's Lizbeth size 20 Caribbean and Lilac Dk. The pattern is the Big Cross from Tatting Patterns & Designs by Gun Blomqvist & Elwy Persson. This is the first cross pattern I was able to complete and it's nice and easy for beginners-the only tricky part is in the clover joins all in the center, but full attention and it's not too bad.

5 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Very pretty!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Very pretty!

IsDihara said...

Well done! This is perhaps the prettiest Caribbean thread combo I have seen in awhile. So inviting!

Umintsuru said...

Nice. I have the same two colours to match but I have not tatted with it yet. I like the combination.

Unknown said...

I have made this cross before, I made it for a dear friend of mine. I used a plain white thread. I think the next time I make a cross I might pick a color like this. Really pretty.